New Software Updated on Sun Direct DTH

babu_koolguy

Regular
ISP
BSNL DATAONE UNMITED
Hi GuysThere was software update yday and now i am getting different user menusthe older version was better i thinkPls share your views

Which stb you are talking abt?

Hi,I think we can manually add channels in the new software on Samsung STB.But in Old Software we can not do. Anybody tried to add channels manually ?ThanksGanesh

friends, after this Samsung STB New Update.... my Sound Quality is very poor before i used to keep the volume level for 10 - 14 now i hav to keep it for 20 - 25, but when i use DVD player it works very fine with 10 - 14.... any body experienced this....:confused:apart from this... now SUNDIRECT Logo is only on the sun tv not in other channels....

yes, it got updated . i like the new menu and channel list that is much better than the previous version. if u want to move from the first channel to 356 th channel, it is easy and fast than the previous version, i could notice a much better quality in picture , channels are being loaded fast, and most inportantly, in the new menu we can make favourite list and we can make reminders more easily:thumbsup:

Back