• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,369

raja2431

King of Kings
ISP
Airtel
Hi,
Is the Bookings for sun direct open now??. Can any one tell me.
If so I books now, when can i get the connection.. approximately how many days it will take... Any One Plz Reply me. Thanks in Advance. :thumbsup:

hai friend new booking will start after Middle of APRIL. it may take one week to get installed in your house.

Thanks a lot friend

I booked last week and got installed 3 days later. You can contact the phone numbers listed in their website.

sun direct is available in kerala with free 1 yr subscription from the launch time.and also now too!dont know about taamil though

Any have info on the current offers for new connection.I had contacted 2 dealers in Chennai for a friend for mine. First distributor said Rs. 2000/ with 1 year subscription (Basic Package). The other dealer said Rs. 1200/- with 2 months subscription.

Prakash..... are u getting all the channels apart from your basic package.. how old your connection is? Are u getting all SUN Channels with your basic package or all regional language channels.. please clarify

sun direct is available in kerala with free 1 yr subscription from the launch time.and also now too!dont know about taamil though

I got installation before 2 days. I paid Rs.1200 with 2 months free and one 100 rupee voucher free. They wont give the voucher. When they install they will credit in our account we get 89 rupees in our account. So we can use that amount for the third month.So basically without knowledge some dealers will say that it is 3 months free. I didnt heard about any one year free sub in chennai.

Back