New User Please Help Me Out

The iriitatin fact is that they r in my sector and they r givin away the connections. Yet they say that they r only coverin the commercial blocks in my sector and my residential area is still far out of reach for them. Bunch of LIers.

Hi oblidged with repliesI am using USB port for connecting the mdm,and i am getting stale session after some time,that is dwld speed says that its 0 and not able to open up any webpages as well,However connection says that its connected.So because of this my Limewire stops after some time.and i am not able to download even a single movie by now.So is it because of the USB connection,and should i switch to the ethernet with NIC?Waiting for the reply.Help me if possible.

ethernet based connection is a lot more reliable. i dont have to restart the router for days. and that too i do most of the time to try to update dns... and get a different IP. :) get rid of that USB based connection!

WOT!!!!! REALLY!!! wot sector u' in man??? I guess they are really not interested in expanding.......coz as u' said they olready have enuff than they can handle. Wot a waste man that v are being deprived of such a gud service :( coz at my end also they said its available in 44 but not 45 but that "vl be covered soon"! Damn liers!!!

thanx for d conversion info cyberwiz buddy! I really wish that this local loop thingy gets sorted out soon in the coming future else v ol are gonna remained deprived of the "real broadband" (as compared to other countries) n' I guess as you said.........vl hv to wait up til eternity for Airtel

QUOTE(cyberwiz @ Jul 11 2006, 02:50 PM) [snapback]55558[/snapback]

There u go again with that icon..really irritating emoticon
[/b]

really sorry for you that u' feel this way for this poor lit' icon.............but u' knw WOT??? can't help it.

Back