NEXT BLOG WAR for NEO Sports on Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter panks2611
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 6,956
Letrs Hope! Hope they give us a surprise by introducing a sports packaage with all sports channels available in the country..

they ll surely provide the channel because they do not want to lose their existing subscribers..:rofl::rofl:

India First Match Is Against Australia On 28th SeptemberSo We Must Start A Campaign For The Channel From Nowneo sports + is showing world cup rugby live , shame , we are not able to watch itIndia First Match Is Against Australia On 28th SeptemberSo We Must Start A Campaign For The Channel From Now neo sports + is showing world cup rugby live , shame , we are not able to watch it

Guys, let's do it. NOW!!We want Neo Sports and Neo Sports +, Tata Sky will have to give in. We should start organizing something now, come on guys! I am ready for it

If they give it then Good/Great, if they dont then also no loss for us as we can still watch it on DD. BTW the matches are from 29th , 1st ODI which is D/N.

Hello Yes I do agree .Let Tata Sky take note of the feelings of subscribers and give us Neo Sports immediately and not give us tension on this account. It is our right as we are paying Rs.300-00 per month for hardly 100 TV channels.Narasimhan

you are absolutely right.they are giving us only 40-50 useful channels and that is not up to mark.i wanna see ICL matches and that is only possible if we have Zee sports.we need some more sports channels.pleaseee.

i think they will show all these matches on star cricket.

NO.. the matches will be on neo sports and DD. not on star cricket.

Back