NGC India to launch Fox Crime, FX & Baby TV by next quarter

• Thread starter Thread starter ganguly
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 10,328
Wow! Buddy, following the great tradition of Dhoni and others... you have started to personally attack me now! First it was Ajuravi and now me!! Thanks alot! :thumb: I feel very important now. I feel like a " Tata Sky Knight in shining Armour" .

I will definitely answer that question , if you answer my question first - Do you work for Tata Sky's competitors like Big Tv or Dish Tv?? If not in marketing then in other field atleast? Like perhaps - competitor sabotage:hysterical: etc....??

Equally interesting is the way you are trying to twist my comments. I said that no channel is crap and ts will add channels only if it is viable for viewers. Keep up the good work buddy! !!!!!
NO tension brother be cool dont feel ashame to say that ur a TS fan and dont think urself as a warrior like ALEXANDER this is just an forum not an battlefield:hysterical:

Yeah, I am hurt by your "truth". :cry: Please put "malam" on it by being nice to me. Please don't speak any "truth" about me as it hurts. Also, I have never fumed against any legit criticism. Only things like "TS is crap blah blah...."Since, I was a kid, I always wanted to be a warrior like Alexander. I have always been fascinated by him. "TS Fan" sounds so boring. "TS Warrior" is more fun. Maybe I should add it as my avtar! :P But i know it is not battle field. Thanks Shrini! :thumb:That apart, I thing we are going off topic. Lets stop this discussion here. No hard feelings!

Wow! Buddy, following the great tradition of Dhoni and others... you have started to personally attack me now! First it was Ajuravi and now me!! Thanks alot! :thumb: I feel very important now. I feel like a " Tata Sky Knight in shining Armour" .

I will definitely answer that question , if you answer my question first - Do you work for Tata Sky's competitors like Big Tv or Dish Tv?? If not in marketing then in other field atleast? Like perhaps - competitor sabotage:hysterical: etc....??

Equally interesting is the way you are trying to twist my comments. I said that no channel is crap and ts will add channels only if it is viable for viewers. Keep up the good work buddy! !!!!!

Stop attacking personally miss Mirza. There is no need to put my name when I am being stopped from posting.

Stop attacking personally miss Mirza. There is no need to put my name when I am being stopped from posting.

I am sorry. I should not have dragged your name into this. I realize my mistake and have amended my old post. I will try to keep this in mind in future. Sorry again if you have been offended in any way.

Back