Nice Short Film - 'Only If'

• Thread starter Thread starter akkiboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,472

akkiboy

ISP
Comcast
Hi, Wanted to share a independent Short Film I made on a shoe string budget. The link is Only If - Short Films - SPIKE Powered By IFILM The story is about a guy called James McAllister who has a perfect life and a perfect wife but only he realises that its all pretentious. Destiny gives him a chance to redeem himself and the film is about how he reacts when he gets the chance. The movie begins with James playing a board game with his friend Jay and he get to a point in the game where he has to take a huge gamble. The entire film plays in flashback after that. The living room scene is slightly awkward but the rest is just fine. Hope you like it -Akshay

The link gets blocked by openDNS. So i can guess the content. :P

Some problem at your end. Its a perfectly non-sexual content and has not given such a problem ever before. Try again and let me know whether it allows you from some other computer. Thanks for notifying me about such a problem

^^ Now the page is opening and not blocked by openDNS. Don't know what was the problem.

ifilm does have some adult content... so maybe opendns' voting/reporting system keeps changing based on people reporting ifilm.com as safe and unsafe...

Back