No 2mbps speed on 1st Feb

ISP
BSNL
As we all are aware of the joke by BSNL about their redefined minimum broadband upgrade to 2 mbps upto 1 GB, this month I didn't even get that which is completely rubbish and I feel like to sue them for their cheap theatrics in September about "REDIFINING BROADBAND SPEED IN INDIA". Nowadays even complaining doesnt works, on 1st Feb 2016 called up the Customer Care and they promised to get it resolved at earliest, on 2nd Feb, happen to call them again and they told to hold the Line and then call disconnect, I dont know what BSNL is upto and I really wish this crappy company comes to an end as soon as possible because they are good at nothing other than making some politicians and the Senior Level Management some money out of stupid crap plans they provide!!!!

If someone wants to go for BSNL, its my advise never go for it, if you need some few hundred bucks for other provider go for it but never for BSNL, their services will be good initially but after 5 to 6 months dont expect anything from them!!!!

Signing off!

By-
A FRUSTRATED BSNL CONSUMER

Have you tried restarting your modem ?
Check the line stats and share the ADSL stats screenshot.

To get BSNL working properly, the lineman has to be well greased.
I do it regularly.

Your choice.

Same here, Never got 2Mbps, max I got is 1.6Mbps.

To get BSNL working properly, the lineman has to be well greased.
I do it regularly.

Your choice.
"greasing" won't work on an incompetent lineman,but the previous one was awesome with added incentives

The main parameter of the line is the iinsulation resistance. This can be measured from the exchange so the role of the lineman is minimal, because the exchange is instructing him what to do.

problem with BSNL is their employee junior or senior level not work like private company employees.they talk and work like lazy and have not interest in customers problem.they have no technical knowledge or whatever.And when theres problem in their line and server it take so many days to correct this.No doubt BSNL company is in loss.
I also heard this from good source that Private companies bribe BSNL senior level authorities for being lazy not solving customers complaints so they shift to private companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked the modem stats and everything, I am truly disappointed with BSNL this time, as soon as I get some other option I am going to kick BSNL!! No good plans, No customer service, nothing!! This company is just good for nothing, it is companies like BSNL that India still so far behind

Back