No Bridge Mode in ZTE F670LV9.0

• Thread starter Thread starter barryhues
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 39,409
ISP
Airtel
Hello,
I recently got a new Airtel Xstream Broadband connection and was provided with ZTE F670LV9.0 router. I tried to configure Bridge mode but couldn't find any option for it in WAN profile settings. Previously I had BSNL FTTH and Bridge mode was easily configured without any hassle. Please help me how can I enable bridge mode on my router. I live in UP West

nope; even their SLAs are on best effort basis.

Upvote 0
It's not "officially". Some users have it some don't, it is probably a poor setup or glitch in their backend, airtel is the last company I'd ever expect anything good from, these bastards wouldn't even let a a granny die in peace before exploiting her countless times.

Upvote 0
@Lolita_Magnum that I have to agree... It's airtel's inadequacy that's sometimes benefitting people other wise if left to them, they will not even give you 1 extra mb...

Upvote 0
You are talking about this right? I read the T&C too and it doesn't mention FUP anywhere, unlike the "normal" connection

Upvote 0
i can confirm it's still 3333. got a new connection yesterday and it shows only 3333...

Upvote 0
I notice two major changes done by Airtel w.r.t. Internet and ZTE F670L
1. In Pune Airtel has switched to CGNAT
2. ZTE F670L firmware has been upgraded and all WAN settings locked. You can no longer create a new connection. However fortunately they have retained by Bridge Mode enabled from backend on LAN4.

The bridge connection that I had setup earlier using inspect element has been lost in the process as well.

Does anyone know which ISP in Pune still offers public IP for IP4. Just curious. Was Airtel the last one?

Upvote 0

Back