no change in bigtv website

ISP
tata vsnl
Dear friends, i just want to share my feeling, i am fedup with the bigtv.co.in after launching they have kept all the things as it is , no addition , the same scroling line, i think they should atleast add the chanel list, so that it will look that they are working fast, and lauch date is very near. it is now boaring to see the same website ( no new information ) every time i visit the website and found nothing new, infact what ever news i got about the big tv is from our forum. i appriciate that our forum circle is very much prompt in spreading information, in a moment somthing happens in big tv , the next hour somebody post the thread,great job by all of us. one thing reliacne ppl should understand that it is good to keep things in curtain before launch but if you pull the secret like rubber , it will loose its excitment. i am totally unhappy with the BIG TV , the way they are doing things and keeping us in a wait for such a long time ( approx 2-3 months we have started to know about BIG TV) what you say DESIGNERWEBGRAPHIC , GANGULU, WORLD_OF _DTH,INDIA ?? i am very upset with BIG TV :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Well how can you expact a site before commercial lunch? Even Dish TV website not updated after new channels addition. Big TV site might updates once lunched.:D

Well how can you expact a site before commercial lunch? Even Dish TV website not updated after new channels addition. Big TV site might updates once lunched.:D

boss, we are expacting that BIG TV is far different from the existing one eg. TS or Dish

so, if you giving example of DISH , i am not agree with you because we are hoping that big tv will be different in all way....

quality, serivce, aftersales... each and everything

also, i am not saying that they should completely launch the website before there commerical launch..

my point is that as they are upgrading day by day ..in their serivce, their website should also reflect their work.:)

Back