No Half Rate Calling Recharge for Vodafone Prepaid?

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 8,554
For Mumbai Rs 34 bonus card says ' local mobile to mobile calls @30p/min for 30 days' nothing about the rate for voda to landline. In the past it used to read 'Get all local calls @30p/min for 30 days' but was priced at Rs 24/-. :(
Bonus card Rs 24/- gives 'Get all local mobile to mobile calls @30p/min for 15 days'
Bonus card Rs 35/- gives '350 Local SMS valid for 30 days'

Well at least I'm still getting 30 days validity in Rs. 24.

Bonus Card 71

MRP (Rs) 71.0 Recharge/Bonus card Bonus Card Talktime (Rs) 0 (Equivalent mins) 0 Benefit All Local Mobile Calls @ 50% discount Validity (Days) 60 Access Fee (Rs) 63.19 Service Tax (%) 12.36
I used this offer. I am not sure, but I guess it gave me earlier 90 days earlier. Now its 60 day (Maharashtra Circle).
BTW best for me is Tata Docomo-
MRP (Rs.) Tariff Benefit Seconds Benefit SMS Benefit Data Benefit Validity (Days) Processing Fee (Rs.) 62
[*]All Local On-Net calls @ 1p/ 6secs. for 120 days
[*]All other Local calls @ 1p/ 2secs. for 120 days
[/list] 3720 Local & National secs. Valid for 30 days NA NA 180 55.18 [color=rgb(82,82,82);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(233,233,233);]1[/color]st[color=rgb(82,82,82);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(233,233,233);] Local min. of the day @ 1.2p/ secs.[/color]

SVK said:
Earlier I had used Special voucher of Rs 71 to cut call rates by half for Vodafone prepaid. But now there is no half rate plans available.
Now VF to VF is 1.2p/s and VF to other is 1.5p/s. Its getting costlier. Besides new sim are having flat 2p/s plans.

Besides paying higher rates, I am experiencing call quality decreased. Can't hear from other side for most of calls. What's going on with Vodafone?
Hello SVK,Kindly send us the details like the Vodafone numbers on which you are facing the concern, the complete address where you face the network concern, number of signal bars (0/1/2/3/4/5), if the voice quality is good or bad, the type of concern that you are facing-call drop/network busy/no access to network/weak signals, if you are facing the concern indoor/outdoor/both, if it persists in incoming/outgoing/both, the date when this started, your alternate contact number and few other Vodafone numbers with the same concern.Regards,Vodafone Customer Care.

^^ Hahaha... :iconrofl:

AbhishekS said:
Which circle?In Mumbai the validity is still 30 days.I last activated the plan on 22nd of this month (3 days back) and this is the message I got.
In Mumbai circle. Same thing happened with me but after 15 days i got charged as per normal rates, called up cust care and they informed me. You can also check vodafone mumbai site and it shows Rs 24 top up valid for 15 days :(

Back