No network coverage airtel- very poor services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avani Mittal

Hi,Airtel services which are suppose to be number one in our country are getting worse day by day.In our area specially indoors there is no network coverage. There are lot of call drops. I have called airtel more than 15-20 times in last 9 months but no action has been taken. They will send u the sms asking for the feedback on the query although the issue remains the same and the problem is not rectified. I am staying Sector 27 noida and my house on the main road still the network connectivity is not there at all.The team keeps on giving fake promises and saying that this is short duration problem not sure if 9 months are considered as small.Airtel is spending all its energy and time in changing the logo, though they are selling the services,if the services are poor nothing would look good.Or either there are millions of customers for airtel so they do not bother lossing 10 -15.Services are getting worst day by day.Airtel claims that network is available in no man areas as well. My request is please provide network where people are using your services.These are few of the complaint numbers i have 35179634- F802088174

Same here. Even I had given a complaint (no. 120141488100) for the same issue last month.

Take a look at what Airtel has to say about it:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Airtel.

This is with reference to your telephonic discussion with the
undersigned regarding the network coverage problem towards your Airtel
account (phone) number XXXXXXXXXX, where in, we confirmed you that upon
validation it was established that there exists a difficulty pertaining
to the network coverage at the problematic location / address.

We apologize for the entire inconvenience being caused to you due to
network coverage issue at ..., Pune, India.

We appreciate your patience in this matter, however; you have our
assurance that the matter is receiving our full attention that we are
making every effort to resolve the same.

Furthermore, please be informed that we have taken the problematic
address for future planning and we are in the process of getting the
network site installed. Once the site in question would be on air, the
network coverage problem at the complaint address would abate
significantly.

:|

I'm just waiting for MNP. Gonna migrate to some other operator. I suggest you do the same! :P

@admin: Plz move this thread to the 'airtel mobile' forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back