• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,436

sathish456

Regular
ISP
BSNL Broadband
Hi Everybody,

I am not getting any of the channels from yesterday night around 10.50P.M & it says "E48 No Signal". Please can one one tell me what could be the problem.

Regards,

Check whether your lnb cable is properly connected to stb. And also do restore factory default settings in menu. Or check whether your subscription period expired.

Hi, friend,Such thing happened to my stb some 4 days back when there was heavy rain and stong wind that lasted only for 15 minutes at about 6 pm. The position of dish angle had changed and the error message 'no signal' only was shown. I phoned up local dealer who said the dish need to be positioned and he will send someone to fix on the next day. I myself adjusted the dish up and down very slowly and at one place the signal came well and tighened the fixing screw at the position. It is now OK. The dealer did not send any one til now since I had not reminded him again of course. I used my cell phone to contact the person near the TV to know the result of adjustment. You can try, and then get help from the dealer.

Hi, friend,
Such thing happened to my stb some 4 days back when there was heavy rain and stong wind that lasted only for 15 minutes at about 6 pm. The position of dish angle had changed and the error message 'no signal' only was shown. I phoned up local dealer who said the dish need to be positioned and he will send someone to fix on the next day. I myself adjusted the dish up and down very slowly and at one place the signal came well and tighened the fixing screw at the position. It is now OK. The dealer did not send any one til now since I had not reminded him again of course. I used my cell phone to contact the person near the TV to know the result of adjustment. You can try, and then get help from the dealer.

i remember the old days people adjusting the tv antenna in the top of their house to get the doordarshan signals:hysterical:

Thanks Raja & Soundar for your replies. I have booked a compliant & the service person called me & told that he will be coming within afternoon.Regards,

Back