Nodal officer is not useful (nattu) officer

sureshbabumd

ISP
Broadband
:wall: nodal officer is always saying that they will launch new channels soon... It is well known media company of south India.. If there are really going to add some good channel packages .. they would have announced in media.. atleast if they have bought Sony package or set-descovery package.. it would have been printed in business magazines like economic times,..

I dont see any signals that there will be drastic within few days..
may be two months or more.. If u have in some info from believable source.. please publish it

Some one give credible information..:wall::wall::cry:

Your comment is good,

Nattu – In Tamil (Without Nattu you can’t tight the Bolt – You know)

I think coming June is Expected – Adding channels

Hay....

Konjam pugalntha pothuma innum konjam venumaaaaa....

Nodal officer what are you doing man???????????????

Did you see this.........

See I just guessing that sun will add new channels and packages is not going to help any body... We need some solid reponse from them as we have bought sun dth and waiting for long without any improvement.. further so there I have never heard that sun dth has entered agreement with STAR package or SET Descovery package.. (u can find hell lot of news available regarding SUN- UTV pact even before a month when those channels joined Sun dth)....

So I am not hoping there really going to add any new channel in near future.. if some has info please post it..:wall::yahoo::hysterical:

I need discovery,NSG, History for atleast some premium price..

Reply to your query...:P

this page info about BIG DTH

Satellite & Cable TV

CHANNEL BOUQUET
While trial operations were in progress, Big TV had obtained all Doordarshan, STAR, Sony, Zee and NDTV channels along with some other sports, regional news and regional entertainment channels.
Notably, the Sun Network channels are not available through the platform as of now.

they will launch new packages soon(after ipl matches over):thumbsup:

june 5 r 6........12 r 13 these days we can expect new packages

But for sure before 15th of June.(Before ACV Launch).

Back