Nokia Lumia 620

• Thread starter Thread starter pankaj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 14,739
Bought a lumia 620 exchanging lumia 710 last sunday, under Rs 5000 off scheme. Today morning got an update, amber I believe. Took more than 30 minutes for download and installation.
Two major deficiencies in 710 - font size control and lack of support for indic languages are gone!

^^^ I know its not there, but still can you confirm that FM Radio is present or not in Lumia 620 after Amber update.
Also can you check if you have Glance screen and Call blocking added in Settings. These 2 features should be available with Lumia 620.

The phone belongs to my wife; she refuses to spare it even for a few minutes. Will check and revert,
Call blocking is a standard feature and must be available. FM and glance, most likely 'no', as there is no hardware support.

Hey guys have a look at its Specs

Network: EDGE/HSPA/HSAP+, GSM (850/900/1800/1900), WCDMA (850/900/1900/2100)
Dimensions: Height 115.4mm * Width 61.1mm * Thickness 11.0mm
Weight: 127g
Display: Screen size 3.8 inches, 800*480 WVGA includes Nokia clearblack technology
Processor: Qualcomm S4 Snapdragon Dual Core MSM8227S4 clocked at 1GHz which is based on the 28nm krait architecture, Graphics Processor Adreno 305
Memory: 512MB of Ram, Flash Memory 8GB, support expandable memory MicroSD up to 64GB
Camera: Primary Camera 5MP with dedicated button with flash, front facing camera VGA 640*480 for skype
Operating System: Windows Phone 8.0 Apollo
Keyboard: Virtual Qwerty
Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, Near Field Communication (NFC), WLAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
Connectors: Micro-USB Charging Connector and Data Connector, Micro-USB 2.0, 3.5mm audio connector
Battery: Model BL-4J, Battery Capacity 1300 mAh, 3.7V, Standby Time (3G) 330 hours, Talk Time (3G) 9.9 hours, Music Playback Time 61 hours, No Wireless Charging
Special Features: Touch to focus and capture, Magnetometer, Offline Maps, Nokia City Lens

It seems none of the touted enhancements are there!
display+touch - only touch sensitivity - normal and high. No setting for glance
fm radio - no
block caller and sms - no.
SVK said:
^^^ I know its not there, but still can you confirm that FM Radio is present or not in Lumia 620 after Amber update.
Also can you check if you have Glance screen and Call blocking added in Settings. These 2 features should be available with Lumia 620.

so finally after microsoft takes on Nokia , the prices are slashed drastically for this model about 10,000 after exchanging the old phone ...and the prices ahead will more cheaper as it goes so wait for some more days one can get a better deal on microsoft nokia phones..

Back