Nokia Lumia 625

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 5,416
thats expensive than 720 which was at 12k on Holi ! :tongue:

Here is something that you might want to know. Microsoft released Fresh Paint mobile app for Windows Phone 8 devices yesterday. You know the minimum requirement for the app? 1GB RAM WP8 devices.

WP8 devices with 512MB RAM provide poor user experience. Ask Moin. He is struggling to get basic app like WhatsApp working for him. Accept the fact that WP8 is reaching the same bloat stage of Android. Need 1GB minimum.

Can 512MB devices run the new Halo game that Microsoft is promoting so heavily on WP8 devices?
Surely, the number of apps that needs at least 1GB RAM is low. But these are likely be the higher quality apps.
I imagine the Nokia Pro Camera app etc. are also optimized to provide full functionality on 1GB devices.
I am not saying that budget Android devices are better than budget WP8 devices. They are not. But they have the same issues faced by Android users.
Nokia Lumia 520 is now on sale in US market for less than 100 dollars without contract. It is a wonderful value for money phone if your requirements are basic. Android devices in the same price range would not be anywhere as good.
And this is why I recommend folks to go for a Nokia Asha or Lumia device if their needs are simple. I got an Asha branded phone for my dad. I recommended Lumia 620 to a friend for his dad.

Back