Nokia Lumia 900

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7,550
Samsung has spent the money into right areas, thr promotion strategies have worked very well. They just started doing promotion for S3 starting from this month in malls across Delhi NCR. No more samsung promotions for me (Personal thing)Nokia suffered because of some insiders too....

WOW! well i too mentioned in forum that i wont work on samsung projects in future. When i was working on samsung champ project i used to say 'Kahaan fas gaya yaar, jitne paise nahi denge us se jyada ka to kaam karayenge' :handcuffs:

I will say from my personal experience i enjoyed working with Nokia ;) One more month to go and i will be back again with them.

that is the thing. people do not hate Nokia. people do not like what they have on sale in the market today. i can safely say they would have been kicking samsung's ass if they had picked android over windows phone. they made the wrong decision and they are suffering as a result.

Agree with that pretty much. People still do not hate Nokia. Some (like me) are quite sympathetic about the brand as I am pretty sure at least 50% of people had a Nokia as their first phone, and that served them pretty well, and they moved on to other brands only to find it wasn't the same. Unfortunately Nokia didn't have any exciting option for people anymore. Driving the point home with WP is the bigger deal. It is quite a capable platform, but the average man rarely ever bothered about platform, they are particular about the 'brand'

Nokia with android? I can only dream of such phones :| Can't really understand why they chose WP over android. atleast they could have used both WP and android. but mocrosoft's people on nokia board forced it to sign wp exclusive deal :|

Nokia with android? I can only dream of such phones :|

Can't really understand why they chose WP over android. atleast they could have used both WP and android. but mocrosoft's people on nokia board forced it to sign wp exclusive deal :|

Because they scare of losing revenue generated from Apple iPhone in terms of royalty.

Back