Nokia Lumia 920

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 235
  • Views Views 21,692
some messages are still being sent late b/w windows whatsapp and android/ios android ..iam told this problems are 99% rectified

It lags.. When u compare with Apple or android its not great app. It sucks in wp. It will be somewhat slow.. A hard Facebook user or normal?? As i already told wp don't have native fb app.
Simple stuff like viewing photos of friends and relatives, uploading some. Posting likes and comments, checking birthdays, that's it. some messages are still being sent late b/w windows whatsapp and android/ios android ..iam told this problems are 99% rectified
No major issues, right? She uses WhatsApp quite a lot to stay connected with her cousins and friends. So I don't want that to be messed up.

whatsapp-After all fix, currently they need to fix UI in wp.. else its kinda okok..
For facebook- If she dont follow groups then people*default) will be very fine.

Okay I'm about to order the White one with Sushubh as the referrer. My dad is playing the order. I just need to forward that link which you provided, right? BTW how much do you earn on mobile phones?

After spending more than 3 years with android, i finally decided to go for windows phone.Model i want to buy: Lumia 925Please share your experience for following:1. Social networking experience.(whatsapp, viber, facebook messenger.2. UI 3. Battery life.

Back