Nokia N96 vs. Apple iPhone 3G

i would still prefer Nokia N96 over iPhone when it comes to value for money but right now will stick to my E51

i still think that n95 8 GB is more of an iPhone killler than n96 in terms of price, because all the drawbacks of iphone including price are covered by n95 8 GB. while n96 is for about 36000 priced same as iphone 16 GB. IF i am to buy a 36000 phone i would go for iphone & not n96. what about you?

another iphone killer would be htc diamond which is for about 27-28

Guys don't buy HTC diamond it comes with a pretty ordinary battery which gives a pretty bad back up.. Many of my friends bought that cell last month and now want to sell it...

There is one factor that sets these two apart - The OS.Nokia's N series OS (I guess symbian) is full of s***. It gets slower and slower with time.Updates to iPhone's OS are regularly released.

There is one factor that sets these two apart - The OS.
Nokia's N series OS (I guess symbian) is full of s***. It gets slower and slower with time.
Updates to iPhone's OS are regularly released.

Updates for Symbian comes at faster rates than Apple's update:madness: and it gets slower and slower coz of dumb ppl who will copy and paste installed apps on memory card and fill the memory with all the junks...You're not gonna do that on iPhone coz apple don't leave you an option to do that...you'll "BUY" only "QUALITY" application that's too very few in number in comparison to Symbain cradcked stuff which ppl fill their phone with, as if some pig is hogging;)

my tata indicom Nokia 6275 phone has the slowest interface of any phone i have ever used in my life.

it may be bought from tataindicom but i doubt tataindicom has anything to do with speed of the phone. but anyway u can blame them, as i dont liek them :p

oh i just wanted to say that its a CDMA based non symbian phone with nothing stored on the memory card. the interface sucks. too slow.

n96 is priced at 35k ! i see nobody complainin ! I also dont see nobody complainin that its 3g .. and its no use when we dont have 3g here. @rohitagarwalDude common, have you ever used MMS in india, EVER ?and symbian sucks compared to OS X, and please dont compare the updates. Once Nokia stops production of a phone you dont get updates. I have an n80 and the latest firmware is 2 years old and is VERY buggy.@DRSRQ Dont you think its good that you have Apple verified software, instead of a bunch of things which sometimes just dont work ??nd people please, stop complaining about the lack of apps, you havent taken a look at the app store. Most of you are hyocritical, just because you so wanted the iPhone but its now too expensive for all of us. So you pick on it. If you really arent biased you would have complained about the n96's prices. Just my 2 cents !!