Notion Ink Adam Tablet PC

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 27,060
This strongly gives me an intution that it will compete good with iPhone. Way to go now products that can be exported will be good for the country:irock:

I am really in love with this device and only the price can deter me away from it now!

adam name is after the first man on earth (as per bible i guess). adamo is i think a latin term. tons of difference.

Crazy Stuff, I'm Sold

The Adam Tablet is a tablet computer currently (northern Winter 2010) under development by Bangalore-based firm Notion Ink. The US launch is expected before 25 December 2010. Currently (November 2010), the Indian launch is expected 1–2 weeks after the US launch.[1] The Adam will run a customized version of the Android operating system. The Adam is set to be the first device [2] marketed to contain Pixel Qi's low-power, dual-mode display. The device is one of several tablet form-factor devices launching in 2010 to include a dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor that can support 1080p video output.[3][4] Notion Ink later reported that they would offer a range of Adam tablets. A model with an LCD display and Wi-Fi only will cost $399, while a model with the Pixel Qi display and 3G will cost $498, with other permutations of display and network connection at intermediate prices.

Notion ink Adam pre - orders to start on 9th December as per the rumors spreading over the web .

Someone please tell what is this mysterious binary code published in Notionink site ?
-D5720A8

More details on Adam
Notion Ink Adam

Back