Notion Ink Adam Tablet PC

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 27,060
haha. maybe they supplied like 10 units! :D

I wonder if they themselves use it. They had everything going for them. They ended up blowing all of it

i think their best bet was to get acquired by someone like Amazon. i think gridos was hoping for something similar. these companies cannot survive as independent tablet pc manufacturers.

this can be turned into News Reporting from Flipkart: and IPAD killer Vanished today In dark, Nobody knows when it can appear or EVen if it will appear and what cost to people ? This Killer named "NOTION INK ADAM" nick named ADAM, is abot 10" with Android based OS but is not completely wearing ANdroid... If you see it please report it to Notion ink website so that they can take it back to asylum away from people and from New Tablets which keeps beating Notion ink mercilessly

and spice mi tab 720.....is a disaster too , can u believe it they don't have the product at their own retail online store store(saholic.com) and they have revised price ......twice....even without having product available for sale(same on letsbuy.com, without stock revised price twice)........hahaha....my kid is only 6 i wanted that for him.....and my wife(a complete noob at technology)i thought it could be a starter for them ....price is fine for a starter tab.

----------

it was 1st for 11999, then 12499 and now 12999........without having the product in stock.....wdf.

toocool where are you located, I can buy it here in local shops around 11-13K for starters they are okay... But if you want one( I am thinking tech guy of home) wait till november samsung is coming with 7.0 Plus. 7.7 & 8.9 tablets

i reside in ncr region.and hell yeah if price is right can wait for smasung till november......2nd november is my wifey's birthday .....i thought it could be a gift. but spice sucks..........they dont want me as a customer.:sour:

mhsabir, its an industry, If you keep 1 Tablet, Its a worse fail when you expect it to sell and expect it to IPAD killer, if they did this there is no more failure than anything. Industries produce to sell, Not to give chance to see some one random what they produced...TOOCOOL I have been waiting on 7.0 Plus ,7.7 & 8.9 Now from starting of the month, Thank god If I can find you a buddy in waiting for those cute things , just check their specs at GSM arena they are worth a wait..... btw if you still want spice MI tab I can ask around...

Back