Notion Ink Adam Tablet PC

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 27,060
I am thinking they wont be more than 30K since 10" is for 32 K from dealers, SO i expect price ranging from 25k to 30 k At max

archos was going to launch honeycomb tabs in september or october donno what happened with them.....????? they will be cheapest producers of honeycomb tabs....and being in Europe markets means atleast they would be having some stringent quality policies .....atleast,..... but having a tab with no support in India and giving them to a kid and a noob might turn out to be a bad idea.

I am thinking they wont be more than 30K since 10" is for 32 K from dealers, SO i expect price ranging from 25k to 30 k At max

mmm. you are missing the point. tablets is a funny market. smaller tablets are likely to be more expensive as they have less space to package the material. so companies have to use expensive components to make them work.

MOkay guys excuse spelling since typing on i7500,now opera samsung when had press meetingbin august tbey bsaid tab750 is for 35k and 730 tab for 30k when 750taab=10.1 tab came out in October 3rd it was priced 32:k so yah I think 730 tab will be less or equal to 30k. Also too cool look for 3g functionality in a tablet a very handy feature.

^i would not be interested in 3g atall......not handy for me....i have wifi at home and office...3g is expensive as hell.

----------

it will be primarily at home also...at home i have 1mbps.speed

----------

i would love to have call feature in it thogh , as we have some extra prepaid sim lying useless....that might come handy for some communication .

----------

MOkay guys excuse spelling since typing on i7500,now opera samsung when had press meetingbin august tbey bsaid tab750 is for 35k and 730 tab for 30k when 750taab=10.1 tab came out in October 3rd it was priced 32:k so yah I think 730 tab will be less or equal to 30k. Also too cool look for 3g functionality in a tablet a very handy feature.

one of my relative has some source at samsung and he may get me a 32 incher samsung full hd lcd(with some minor scratch or something) at 23k(30-33k around in market) with full one year warranty( ..........hahahaha. what the hell man....a 32 inch lcd full hd at 23 k and a tab at 32 k.:biggrin:

Aah toocool seem like Ur ny soul mate; )for tab buying. I have same needs. currently I am doing 2things,scouring internet for my needsfull tablet at price I can afford and waiting on damn samsunng to release said tabs in india. If you you I can give u va link fot htc flyer wi-fi for 20kor have u seen it.I won't buy it cause no calling feature and 2.2 without dual processor

Back