OEM versions of Windows 8 eligible for free downgrade to Windows 7 Professional

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 3,767
well good luck with Dell in any case. their inspirons are usually crappy quality products with high component failure rate. :P

Windows 8 Single Language Digital Product Key

lol. that sounds like the basic version :D
yeah just i saw that lol
cant downgrade , but lol pirated stuff for us works well

well good luck with Dell in any case. their inspirons are usually crappy quality products with high component failure rate. :P
yeah need alll luck in that . ha ha :)

:sarcastic: for the love of god. you have paid for a legit copy. use it.
i hate win 8 so much from 1st look .. i got :)
i hope my mind change about this ....

do not stare at the metro ui then. microsoft does not force you to. even if you do not install a launcher. to launch an app just do this: start keytype the app name. few characters would be enough. press enterthis way you would not have to use the metro ui at all.

when i have lappy in my hands i will ask u all about win8 :)

first thing. do not install a third party antivirus. just configure windows defender properly. that would be enough.

first thing. do not install a third party antivirus. just configure windows defender properly. that would be enough.

i planned to install kaspersky internet security ...
total care .... help in changing registry auto change ...

win defender is better in win8 then kaspersky ?

windows defender is enough on windows 8. unless of course you plan to visit shady websites or install shady software :excruciating:

windows defender is enough on windows 8. unless of course you plan to visit shady websites or install shady software :excruciating:
ha ha yeah .... lol all in list ....
ok got ur point :)

Back