Official Nokia Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter sdmaverick
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 6,829
I hate my Nokia 6275 mobile phone on tata indicom network.

well i hate tata for selling this phone for a measly price of Rs. 10,000.and i hate Nokia for offering such an underpowered phone. menu loading is so freaking slow! :)

Looking at 10k for the 6275, I would say the 5800 XpressMusic is a steal at 13k with Senheisser Headphones and a reebok pouch. :irock: As far tata is concerned, I have a mtnl dolphin connection so I completely understand! :wall:

:) when i purchased it there were few CDMA phones available in the retail market. even now the range is pretty limited and the prices are much higher compared to their GSM equivalents.

IMHO using GSM phones is much better in comparison to CDMA ones...you virtually get so many options to choose from bro :wewin:I am using a N97 right now, before that had a N95 and they totally rock :irock:

heh. these smartphone costs as much as netbooks these days. CDMA is a superior technology and it is likely to dominate in the coming years. :)

true they are costly. But my fone does all that i want it to do and much more :rofl: its a personal opinion really :iplay:Nowadays both technologies, CDMA & GSM are equiparated in technology, but this picture won't be like that in the future. Afterall, CDMA evolution ground is wider and in a few years it will inevitably be superior than GSM. This means that GSM operators will disapear? Not at all. They will migrate over CDMA and the war will continue, because the existing CDMA operators chose to use 1xEV-DO and1XEV-DV technologies for their 3G network and the existing GSM operators have opted for a different technology, called WCDMA. Also, even though the current GSM operators will migrate to WCDMA, they still can use their existing GSM network. So users won't feel anything special when the operators shift to the new cell generation (3G), independently from the technology they choose.Cheers!

@Abhiruphi bro howre u doin? :irock:yep i agree the N73 ME is a good handset...actually like a tried n tested device in the 10-12k category :) I would advise an upgrade to the 5800 Xpressmusic if ure into music or a E63/E71 upgrade, if u like the qwerty :)cheers!

Back