Official Protest For MTNL Triband 590 NU Users

• Thread starter Thread starter deep_nx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 21,603
...................................................................................................cmon dude STOP GOIN OFF TOPIC .................we will still keep this thread ongoing even after we get 2MBPS ........ and then we can add in all the crap talk we like in here .......... and belive me ill participate in manyy goofed up things with u guyz and we will celebrate he day of protest victory every month and YEAR !...........OK .................but now lets WORK !........................................................................................................plz do not quote anything like "lol" or "laughing smileys" on this post No.92 or it will uselessy create SPAM........lets get BIG and get down to BUSINESS !........................................................................................................

Don't ask me guys where I got this info, but it is true, believe it or not.MTNL has the bandwidth and infrastructure to provide NU users with 2 Mbps in the daytime, but they don't have the software (or soft utility, whatever you called it) to restrict speed at night and boost it in the day without router reboot. They are looking for software, and as soon as they get it, NU users will be given 2 Mbps in day time, at night 256 Kbps.Forgive me, my lips are sealed on the source of this info. Do NOT PM me, I will not tell you where I got this info from. I know this reduces the credibility of my info, but take it or throw it, your wish. You'll know that it's right when MTNL makes it's announcement.

2mbps in daytime only? Well i think they have infrastructure to give that speed in night time also that is what i am doing for last 5 days dling @3GB/night. :PPlease don't ask how!!

I think MTNL needs to atleast double the data limit and the base rate to 512 kbps.

MTNL has the bandwidth and infrastructure to provide NU users with 2 Mbps in the daytime, but they don't have the software (or soft utility, whatever you called it) to restrict speed at night and boost it in the day without router reboot....

That is quite possible. Infact till recently Indian ISP's didnt even have the software to block websites at sub domain level. Its also possible that they already have the option but dont know about it..:p

...also that is what i am doing for last 5 days dling @3GB/night. :P
Please don't ask how!!

We wont ask how coz we already know :P and u know wat these posts by u have increased my temptation so much that i am shifting in the house next to yours in a few dayz time.. :p

hey guys jus saw this forum n wanted to protest.........yup im usin 590NU for abt 1 yr now...... n god knows wen we will get 2MBPS bt i cald up at 1504(del) da call centre ppl said 2Mp is not yet given to any one......cud any 1 tel us wats up

well, tell me this...is just the speed enough???i mean what would u do with 2 mbps if the datalimit is still 1 gb per month??? :confused:rather, i'd say give 2 mbps at night 12 to 8 :D

well, tell me this...is just the speed enough???

i mean what would u do with 2 mbps if the datalimit is still 1 gb per

That's the reason I chose to change my plan .IMO 2mbps speed on volume based plan is somewhat useless .(Especially low volume based plan .)

well, tell me this...is just the speed enough???

i mean what would u do with 2 mbps if the datalimit is still 1 gb per month??? :confused:

rather, i'd say give 2 mbps at night 12 to 8 :D

NO NO NO

give what BSNL give to OTHER indians thats IT !

they cannot stop giving unlimited access for BSNL with 2mbps of night

cause if they do this protest will be with whole INDIA !!!!!

cause almost all the citits have tasted the power of 2 mbps UNLIMITED
its like drugs ...if u get it once they will fight for it ..

so just 1 request to MTNL give us 2mbps UL @ night or let BSNL take over whole of MUMBAI & DELHI :P

WE JUST NEED THE SAME PLAN WHICH BSNL USERS HAVE

believe me BSNL ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :thumbsup:

^i think we need much more than that plan. :|and please dont give mtnl the example of drugs, they'll ban broadband altogether. :p

Back