Official Protest For MTNL Triband 590 NU Users

• Thread starter Thread starter deep_nx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 21,603
How can you think of banning broadband? Think of advancement in this field. Think of how can we match the world standards.Think where should we attack to get our demands implemented.These are not drugs but are the tonics for fast knowledge gain and fast development.

Orkut MTNL Executives Community orkut - Login
U guys can bug them up there

MTNL DELHI(Internet Helpdesk) Community 1504 orkut - Login

Another small Community orkut - Login

u think MTNL has setup that community? and executives really hangout there?

Orkut MTNL Executives Community orkut - Login
U guys can bug them up there

MTNL DELHI(Internet Helpdesk) Community 1504 orkut - Login

Another small Community orkut - Login
:rofl: :rofl:
why not ask them a few questions. as they say, "laughter is the best medicine". :rofl:

thanx MAX DS appreacite ur WORK seriously ....this gives me a chance to speak to a official rest of the members do not LOL on HIM and do somethingfantastic work on the 1st post of his !! ....good job !MAX DS

At least those communities give u a place to startI dont think threads like these and emails will make to much of a difference but there is no harm trying

maybee that works in dilli ...

but in mumbai they will make tissue of that letter

our thier sons will make rockets outaa it .....

our wivess will use it as RADDI to earn money !!!

im nt married im juz 20 ...

but we need to do someting so guyz go onto orkut and send some officials MAILS @

added a pool on ORKUT MTNL EXEC too .. just vote do not add many polls for now or this one will drop down.

+

look how MTNL fooled 2 lak customers !!

http://mumbai.mtnl.net.in/helpdesk/gifs/ads/final_triband.gif

Mailing them emails and phone calls etc isn't gonna work so much.

Deep, if you are willing to do a bit of work then this is going to be much better.

Go to Right to Information Act (India) and read about the Right to Information act.

According to the Right to Information act you can ask MTNL on any information you want and they MUST reply back within 30 days or so. Read the site in detail and prepare a good application. Ask for as details and statistical data. Such an application can really wake up those MTNL authorities.

Send an application to MTNL asking them for the following information
Why is the 590NU plan capped at 256Kbps?
Why are they not offering any unlimited plan?
How many subscriber do they have of 590NU?
What percentage of total bandwidth has been used by such users?
What are they doing to increase their bandwidth?
What effect would an increase in bandwidth on this plan have?

Here is a sample application I found. Right to Information Application on Solid Waste Management collection, transportation and disposal

It would be great if anyone here could offer legal advice. You can PM me if you need some help.

btw I had seen the MTNL site before and it mentioned 590 NU as "256 Kbps upto 2Mbps"
now it only says 256Kbps

Back