• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,722

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
So Ola recently launched their wallet app - Ola Money.

Currently there seems to be an offer of 100% cashback. Add min.100 & get upto 300 cashback. Promo Code : OMAPP. People reported issues using that promocode earlier, but now it seems to be working fine as I redeemed it. Outside Ola Cabs & Recharges- there are very few services where you can use this Ola Money.

@Nifty @x720 - We were discussing Autofill of OTP by JusPay . OlaMoney used PayUBiz gateway & their Autofill was there i.e. almost identical to Juspay..

Awesome. Will give it a go!

The platform doesn't support a lot of recharges..take this into consideration though..
One of the awesome deals
DoCoMo 499 recharge gives you 2GB 3G Data and 300 Rs talktime
So if you use this app to recharge.You will get 800 Rs in the wallet..Now make 2 FULL TT topup of 150 each along with 499 special recharge...you will end up having 600 Rs TT and 2 GB data in your phone for 500 bucks.
Since I just use it for my data..I ended up getting 5 GB data for 500.

Last edited:
TATA CDMA has a similar deal 250 gives 250 talk time and 2GB data, but the caveat is TATA doesn't allow you to use that 250 main balance for recharging with data packs. Nice that GSM doesn't have this restriction.

OLARUPAY promocode Add 250 to get 25 cashback using Rupay cards... @amish

Also they have added support for IRCTC & works on sites which use BillDesk as their payment platform. I am planning to check if BSNL works..

They also have offer of 10% cashback on Payzapp (Min add.500, Max. Cashback 100) - Need to check the T&C on this one though/

Back