OliveFluid V-Wi launched. Full of OUCH. Rs. 11,000.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,771
Android 2.1? 428 Mhz? 256 MB Ram @ 11000!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought April 1 is gone...

heh yeah. 256MB storage too I believe.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

at least it looks like the iPhone (3gs) ;)

there are plenty of copycats operating in china. i mean this phone is probably just a rebranded phone some china based manufacturer developed for local sales. most phones from smaller companies are simply that... rebranded versions of chinese phones. i remember seeing a GE Cordless Phone in the market a couple of years. exact same model was being offered by airtel through their beetel branding.

I feel Apple may think the cost/effort that they need to sue these guys out of existence will be more than the percentage of the market of Apple that they may eat into - Honestly speaking, I do not see someone who buys the chinese fake stuff for 5-10k will buy an apple for 30-40k once the chinese stuff is banned, he would just buy something else within his range.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Not to forget, for each 1 guy they sue out of existence, there will be 10 more fake guys with more innovative way of coming up with fakes.

why not buy a Chinese tablet instead of buying these phones, atleast you would be able to do more till it gets cooked finally.

what is this is this a indian co lol ??

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

is anyone buying this btw :D

Back