One Question abt Sify Broadband

ISP
Sify Broadband
Hello frnds............I took sify broadband net from last month only..........I have currently 128kbps plan (150 mb per day and night unlimited)...........Sify is giving me so many prblm abt speed and getting down so much times a day.......... :wall:I paid Rs.1500 as registration charges but if I want to cancel Sify Broadband, will I get dat registeration charges back ??? :(

u shud have checked this forum b4 taking sify! well now its all in hands of sify, if to return u money or not.

The cable guys take that money as installation charges.So if you just want to change to another cable broadband,they won't charge you but if you want to switch to mtnl/bsnl etc ,tough luck getting your money back :-|

next to impossible, but no harm trying...
next time before taking any service check this forum AND the review from the people in your locality if you are thinking of sify, tata, hathway, incable & other such ISP's

Boss, I have been using Sify broadband since last year. I have got so many problems with the speed. I used to use 256Kbps unlimited, day limited, night unlimited plans. But all are not worthy. For any unlimited plans, they don't guarantee the speed. So its better to move to BSNL broadband which is very good at bandwidth speed (2Mbps). I came to know Reliance broadband is also providing good service in terms of bandwidth speed for unlimited plans. They use optical fiber cables on which collision will not be there.

Back