open tv software will be Released at the end of this month!!

• Thread starter Thread starter vln_arun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,454

vln_arun

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Hi friends,

Just now i call nodal officer Mr.Murugan and clarified many things..

First to start with i asked him In Homecast STB there is no Games and in Coship they r having he replied me that
"We r going to update new software via OTA at the end of this month or at the beginning of next month:thumbsup: after that all Stb functions will remains the same..He also told me that they might remove games options in coship or they may include games in Homecast".

After that i asked him when STAR tv packages will come in sun direct..He told that

"It will come only at the end of this month".:wall:

Even i asked him why their is high audio in Music India,Enter 10 and in MH1..He told that"they cant to add it..As it is from DD+":wall:

Even i asked him why Homecast stb is getting automatically restarts..He told me that
"After we release the software through OTA it will be rectified".

If u guys dont beleive me then u can also call nodal officer mr.murugan regarding the same ..

His phone number is 044-43411434 Extn:3201:thumbsup:

source:

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=89401187ds2.png

did u asked about Sony package about the deal bet sundirect & sony on may 8

sorry i didnt asked him about it..If u want to know about this then call him..he is really polite in answering all my queries..

Hi friends,

Just now i call nodal officer Mr.Murugan and clarified many things..

First to start with i asked him In Homecast STB there is no Games and in Coship they r having he replied me that
\"We r going to update new software via OTA at the end of this month or at the beginning of next month:thumbsup: after that all Stb functions will remains the same..He also told me that they might remove games options in coship or they may include games in Homecast\".

After that i asked him when STAR tv packages will come in sun direct..He told that

\"It will come only at the end of this month\".:wall:

Even i asked him why their is high audio in Music India,Enter 10 and in MH1..He told that\"they cant to add it..As it is from DD+\":wall:

Even i asked him why Homecast stb is getting automatically restarts..He told me that
\"After we release the software through OTA it will be rectified\".

If u guys dont beleive me then u can also call nodal officer mr.murugan regarding the same ..

His phone number is 044-43411434 Extn:3201:thumbsup:

source:

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/3822/89401187ds2.th.png

hi arun did u checked with him after that?

Ya..when ever i asked him about it.He replies that they will release it shortly.He is not confirming any date:wall:..

There isn't much use in active service. Already Tata Sky wasting space with that. Most of the sports don't come in active service. It is a waste of space in my view.

Back