Packet Loss in Warzone

• Thread starter Thread starter ayaanh03
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,596
ISP
Alliance Broadband
Just got a new connection.
For some reason I get, at times, over 100% packet loss in Warzone (game) and any other game mode with over ~30 other players in Call of Duty.
I think it could be the trash router Airtel has provided (Nokia G-140W-F). My friend in Mumbai also with Airtel, faces the same issue. (I'm located in Kolkata)
Been trying to reach customer support but they refuse to acknowledge the issue and close the case right after opening it. Asked for a router replacement but I might be charged for it.
I do not understand how they are issuing customers a defective 2016 router when their fiber lines are being laid down now.
Any experience with the matter / ideas?

What is your NAT type?

NAT type is open. I tried a backup provider with moderate nat type and I experience no packet loss with that.

Lol no. Their firmware is from 2016. Assuming the hardware will be even older than that.

Haha, I've been jet lagging and still managed to maintain a K.D of 1.0 with Siti Broadband in Warzone. I'm on a PS and my ISP is Siti Broadband Kolkata. Probably, the best way to go with the game is N.A.T type 2, moderate and by re-routing the primary and secondary D.N.S addresses to the closest one to your location. Use the app DNS test from Play Store. Hope this helps.

Back