Panasonic Toughbooks

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,114
It's only been about what.. 10... 11 years since they appeared in the rest of Asia? :D

well toughbook is not for normal folks like you and me. and i bet there would be little demand for it even now. and people who had a need for it had enough resources to get it from international markets. :)

well toughbook is not for normal folks like you and me. and i bet there would be little demand for it even now.

and people who had a need for it had enough resources to get it from international markets. :)

I'm thinking I should buy my sister one. She has an almost 2-year old child who likes to put her fingers all over the screen and remove the keys from the keyboard.

She already knows how to use the phone and the remotes. The family is worried that she's going to turn out to be a female version of me - that is, a hella nerd - but extremely dashing ;)

Still. Yikes.

get her a tablet pc then! my one year old niece loves how the screen moves around on moving fingers on the display on my N1.

They were already in India since 2005 through their authorized distributor Third Wave Exim.... TWE has build market for toughbook in India.

Back