Parallel Calls on Mobile feature in Reliance My Jio App?

• Thread starter Thread starter crymetyme
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 9,174
Off topic
A new option appearing my jio app about parallel calls which can be linked to a jio number and whenever someone calls it will ring on the landline as well as jio number linked,i tried activating it but doesn’t work.

I tried it just now. Works very well. Tried on my JioFiber registered mobile number as well as a different mobile number. Works for both.
However, one thing to note is that both numbers are Jio sim activated. So don't know if this parallel calling works on different operators.

How does this actually work,do the mobile phone and landline ring simultaneously,it only accepts jio number in the field.

Yes. They both ring simultaneously. The mobile rings as if a call is coming on that number itself. No notification that the call is coming on the Jio landline number.

So jio is doing all good stuff in voice features.
And all cringy in data.

Yes. They both ring simultaneously. The mobile rings as if a call is coming on that number itself. No notification that the call is coming on the Jio landline number.
It worked for me but outgoing from mobile stopped working as soon as I registered. It starts working after I remove my number. Does this happen for your number? Have you checked calling from the registered mobile number? This is definitely a bug.

Outgoing is working for me. I am not facing any issues.
Tried calling from the mobile on which parallel calling is registered. Calls connect as usual. No problems.

Oh It still doesn’t work for me, tried deregistering and registering again. So for now will not use it

The only major advantage of parallel calling over Jio Call app is that incoming calls on landline can be attended even when you are not at home. Otherwise Jio Call app is good.

Back