Parshwa Purushotam Parind Parekh Networks in Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter arpizol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 9,793
As per MG Carley this is new name for EXATT net . I had EXATT few years back and man were they BAD . their net would hardly work and would be down most of the time . I remember that time I was much younger and one day after having enough of their crap service I called them and barged them up . too my surprise their manager at that time Mr Mohan ( dont know if hes still there ) called me and told me he is coming to my house to beat me up . Oh man I got scared and apologized to him and told him to disconnect my line .. so all in all if this is same EXATT guys then all the best to people who apply for this broadband ....

As per MG Carley this is new name for EXATT net . I had EXATT few years back and man were they BAD . their net would hardly work and would be down most of the time . I remember that time I was much younger and one day after having enough of their crap service I called them and barged them up . too my surprise their manager at that time Mr Mohan ( dont know if hes still there ) called me and told me he is coming to my house to beat me up . Oh man I got scared and apologized to him and told him to disconnect my line .. so all in all if this is same EXATT guys then all the best to people who apply for this broadband ....
woa dude!!! he told he's coming to beat you up!!! O.O

BTW hows the service of PPPP..!? anyone.!?

Dude at that time EXATT net was PATHETIC ... im talking somewhere around 2005 i think ... and yea man that was some customer service he offered me lol

Back