• Thread starter Thread starter sundth_guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,770

sundth_guy

Regulars
ISP
vs
All the pay channels in the list are going to start by sunday, the package details will be announced in next few days.There might be more packages.

I heard that they will come with packs costing less than Rs.50. I hope that pack doesn't contain a single channel :hysterical:

All the pay channels in the list are going to start by sunday, the package details will be announced in next few days.There might be more packages.

where did you get the news.

wait and see.. why you want all extra things.. just wait for few days.. @asdfgf .. this is no rumour.

wait and see.. why you want all extra things.. just wait for few days..

@asdfgf .. this is no rumour.

ok if true thats a good news for Sun DTH customers. But one thing do not try to fool us.

Dont guess. Every one can guess some thing. If it is only a guess plz tell us. If it is really a info you got then it is really a good news.

Do not spread rumours if not coming on Sunday i will kill you:wall:

Wait till Sunday. But will you reward him if his news is correct?

ok if true thats a good news for Sun DTH customers. But one thing do not try to fool us.

Don't add your name in the list. You don't have Sun dth and you support only Tata Sky. You cannot be fooled if this news turns wrong. Few things cannot be done twice. If this news turns wrong only Sun dth customers will get upset.

Back