Pay just half when you buy TS recharge voucher from indiaplaza.in

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 27,840
Finally i get this mail:Order confirmation for order #20**************It's not a problem at all.. if money is debited from giftmate.. Don't cancel or make payment for the order again.. its a problem from the India Plaza website.. I received the order confirmation in 2 days..

I wanted to tell the same if the money is debited from giftmate account you will get the RV pin number dont worry.

If the vocuher money is debited from your giftmate account dont do that wait for a day you will get TS RV. Call Indiaplaza tell about your concern they help you out

hey ajuravi is this offer availble in other palces[ andhra pradesh] will u inform about it

y/day got the Orders confirmation thru mail. now awaiting the RV PIN Nos. May be Monday I will get the same. Thanx to aju & all the members in this forum.@ ravfrom anywhere you can avail this. for details pl see pages 1 & 3.

I was recharging for my friend and the same thing happened.. his giftmate acc got debited, but the indiaplaza status was always pending authorization..... for more than 24 hours. Spoke to giftmate CC in mumbai... they said it was a technical issue the past 3 days and they've been sending manual transaction list for indiaplaza everyday in the morning and IP has been updating transactions manually.... Hence there's nothing to worry in transacting.... any issues call giftmate CC in mumbai and they answer you...

From yesterday I am facing problems redeeming my giftmate voucher, whenever I do a purchase from any site I get an SMS to authorize the payment but when i reply back it gives a return message as "Invalid Request" and nothing happens and the transaction gets killed. Anyone else facing such issues??

well i never use indiaplaza for Tata Sky recharge or shopping anymore. they have not sent voucher even after 2 days. i have canceled the order on 24 feb. still no refund made to me :@ i'm having more comfort of recharging through their online portal. i have recharged using icici netbanking :rolleyes:

Back