Pay just half when you buy TS recharge voucher from indiaplaza.in

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 27,840
Can anyone please tell me the Customer Care Number of Giftmate.I am yet to receive my SMS from them.

022-65246464

Boy.... Boy...... Boy........ what a surprise to me happend today. Guys I made a transaction for Rs. 500 to buy a giftmate RV worth Rs. 1000 on 11/3/2008 for that transaction today i got refund to my savings account from CCavenues. I dont know why this happend as i did not face any issues with any transaction i made in buying giftmate paid thru CCAvenuues. I feel i am lucky to get benfited from this. My overall benefit worth is R.1500 without loosing any thing from my pocket i.e., RV worth Rs. 1000 at free and i got a refund of Rs. 500 too means. :thumbsup:

Oh dear, U R really lucky. May be it is a bonus to you for introducing many people to them and for making many transactions you made with them.I hv still not recd my Rs.1000/- RV which is shipped on Mar 20th. still waiting to get. I hv paid Rs.500/- thru my Credit Card, if I cancel it, how will I get my refund back.

I hv got the SMS from Giftmate and the following mail from Indiaplaza on 20.3.08. Is this not enough. Also the status of the order No. is showing as “Shipped” in the head of “Shipped/Cancelled Orders of My Account from 20th March, 2008

"We thank you for your order, # 20******, placed on Indiaplaza on March 20,2008. We hope you had an enjoyable experience shopping on our store.

We have now started processing your order. An email giving details of the shipment will be sent to you as soon as we ship out the items in your order. Meanwhile you can also track the progress of this order by clicking on the Track Your Pending Orders link on the My Account page.Click here to view the details of your order."

I have the same problem... mine shows shipped the past couple of days, but no vouchers credited yet... Spoke to Indiaplaza CC and they informed me that they are out of Stock of vouchers for 1000, 500 and 300 and hence though it is saying shipped, we wont receive the vouchers till this FRIDAY.

Looks like some have been lucky and some have been not..Call the respective customer care centres..If not all the best guys..Having paid the money u shd be getting the vouchers immediately..

Back