PC Build for around Rs. 35000

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 4,452
So, I am in process of building a PC for a nephew. Budget is around 35K. For office use mainly so gaming was not a requirement. I am posting the specifications I went for.

I am not necessarily looking for feedback because I have ordered all components, so it is a bit late to make any changes.

But do feel free to suggest alternative builds or recommendations that can come handy for someone else who might be looking for a similar build. Plus if this is something that interests you, feel free to start new threads catering to different budget segments! Would have saved me a lot of time bothering friends into researching.

Not that many people use desktops these days.

Processor: AMD RYZEN 5 3500
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B450M-A
GFX: ASUS GeForce GT 710 1GB GDDR5 (This was needed because processor lacks an integrated GPU. Also ordered the 2GB variant instead of 1GB)
SSD: Kingston A2000 250GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSD SA2000M8/250G
RAM: 2 x CORSAIR 8GB DDR4 2400 MHZ
PSU: Antec VP550P Plus 550 Watt

I haven't yet decided on a cabinet yet because that I wanted to get locally. Would see what is easily available locally tomorrow.

Last edited:
How did they mess up the spacing? I guess fan for older gen AMD processor was smaller in size 🤔

Yeah. The wraith coolers that comes bundled with 3rd gen CPUs are slightly larger/broader in size.

so ordered this cabinet today from my hardware guy.

Cooler Master MasterBox K501L RGB Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet

all components are complete now. except for ssd and this cabinet, rest have arrived at my place. would get it assembled on friday. hopefully it boots lol. dealing with replacement with online orders is going to be messy. and i have somehow managed to damage the ryzen packaging so that's not nice.

In my 16+ years into assembling systems for my friends/family/freelancing and dealing with computer dealers, I have never heard of CPUs arriving DOA. So you should be safe.

hehe yeah. i mean i am not worried about cpu turning out to be doa. the whole combination of components :P tbh. i have never had any doa experience as well. worst i have seen is problem with cable length.

yes. board has marking that it is updated to support the 3000 series processors. made sure of that before ordering :D

6TxHvcQ.png

i am thinking of upgrading too.

ryzen 5, 3600 is good enough right ? or is any updated cpu to it ? i dont wanna spend more than 15k and 12k on cpu and gpu respectively.
i was wanting a price drop on 500gb m2 its too expensive still. i want the system under 50k or less.

please help with mobo, gpu, ram dd4 3xxx, and is 550w enough to run a good gpu and ryzen 5 3600 ?

i want a very silent system as its right next to my bed !

Back