Pc not booting up

As the BIOS is reset, try disabling Floppy Controller in BIOS settings and also change the IDE/SATA cable of the HDD if you have a spare.

Yup. Should do that. But system is still not as before. I mean some random errors and system doesn't boot up from hibernation.

chromaniac said:
Y NU THRED?
Sorry. Tapatalks' the culprit.
chromaniac said:
ok. now i am getting suspicious.
Of?

why code words ? whats Mani_56, i don't see anybody in this thread with that name ???

I had a similar problem many years ago when I upgraded my PC but the data cable was an old one. To cut a long story short, my system would crash just like yours & I would get errors that it could not detect the HDD then I would press the data cable a little more & it would go on till the next BSOD. All the maharathi’s I consulted said my diagnosis was incorrect. Anyway I went and bought a data cable for 25 bucks & all was fine after that. In your case just check if that is the case or that this cable is connected the right way.

I recently had a similar issue the pc would start but nothing would show up on screen, accidentally I removed 1 ram stick started the pc and it started working :)

Back