MTNL Mumbai Pg portal Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.cool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,725
ISP
MTNL
Hello friends,
I am using MTNL broadband and i was facing lots of speed related issue.
I hardly use to get 50 % of my plan speed.
After complaining several times on 198 and contacting the GM the issue was not resolved.
As many members advised me to lodge the complain on pg portal.
I lodge the complain on pg portal.
And today i did notice some change , am getting correct speed according to my plan with very low ping.
Al though its still inconsistent some times correct speed and some time no speed.
MTNL did called on my landline but unfortunately i was not at home,
Hope they call back again. :/
These are my stats which i just checked
Screenshot%20(34).png

The one thing that am not understanding is that why snr is so low .
Previously it used to be more that 11 now 7.
The attenuation rate used to be 17 now 16.5 .
attainable rate used to be more that 7500 - 8198 now its 6384.
what can be the reason for low snr ?
(My plan is 2 mbps till 8gb and then 1 mbps unlimited , currently am under fup limit )

Update 1:
So after 3 days the issue still remains the same , just one call from MTNL when i was not there at my home -.-
I only get speed from 9 am to 10 am after that 20 kbps :(
some times after 7 pm the speed comes back to normal but just for 30 odd minutes.
Dont know what the hell happen to my pg portal complain still showing under process :/
Speed is so pathetic that now i am not even able to access speed test website , have to use android app to test speed.

Update 1:
So after 3 days the issue still remains the same , just one call from MTNL when i was not there at my home -.-
I only get speed from 9 am to 10 am after that 20 kbps :(
some times after 7 pm the speed comes back to normal but just for 30 odd minutes.
Dont know what the hell happen to my pg portal complain still showing under process :/
Speed is so pathetic that now i am not even able to access speed test website , have to use android app to test speed.
Wait few more days. PG Portal works!

Back