Phone under 15k for ladies

After sales service seems to be good, my small town has 2 service center however the friend who owns them said haven't needed to visit center yet.
he has 3 xolo in family now.
models 2000, 600, 1100
He's a hard users and have claimed warranty and cashback on other makes like LAVA, Micromax, Spice, Karbonn.
once some service (not xolo) center was giving him 2 months repair date, he asked them to give in writing so he can order 100 banners and have them placed
all over the city, his issue was resolved in 24 hours after this :-)

Upvote 0
^ Micromax service Centre says the same way to every customer, on surrendering your device for service, they just tell you you'll get a message once it's serviced n give eta 20+ days but finish it off under 1-2 days if spares are available without any bakwas.
Your friends case must be similar.
If spares aren't available they won't give you how much ever you talk or fight.
I've seen many when I visited.
My aunts flickering display for a110q was given eta of 20-30 days. I got a msg the next morning that it could be collected.

Upvote 0
ghpk said:
After sales service seems to be good, my small town has 2 service center however the friend who owns them said haven't needed to visit center yet.
he has 3 xolo in family now.
models 2000, 600, 1100
He's a hard users and have claimed warranty and cashback on other makes like LAVA, Micromax, Spice, Karbonn.
once some service (not xolo) center was giving him 2 months repair date, he asked them to give in writing so he can order 100 banners and have them placed
all over the city, his issue was resolved in 24 hours after this :-)
I have two xolos myself. Me and my dad. Iam still not comfortable giving one to my sis. Anywho ordered Q1010i (good camera,big screen with 291 ppi). Would have been more comfortable with Moto G but trade offs were too much , specially the camera.
chromaniac said:
I did PM you the password to login manually though
Didn't receive any :)

Upvote 0
InternetAddict007 said:
^ Micromax service Centre says the same way to every customer, on surrendering your device for service, they just tell you you'll get a message once it's serviced n give eta 20+ days but finish it off under 1-2 days if spares are available without any bakwas.
Your friends case must be similar.
If spares aren't available they won't give you how much ever you talk or fight.
I've seen many when I visited.
My aunts flickering display for a110q was given eta of 20-30 days. I got a msg the next morning that it could be collected.
They took one week to repair broken screen for some mmx model of my friend. Lady at counter said phone is not ready ..then we told her they themselves called two days ago saying phone is ready. She went and checked again and then confirmed phone is ready. Overall good after sales service I would say.

Upvote 0
Yup.
One standard thing to do in mmx service Centre is just go in and get the device submission slip, fill in all details and submit at counter, their engineers will check n let you know on warranty coverage and time reqd, never waste time asking some random guy at the desk for details.
The second time my little cousin dropped the mmx 110q n cracked the display.
When I went to the service Centre, it was crowded, the guy at d front desk told me it would cost 2500/- n asked me to wait.
Then he called me again n told me that they don't have the spares, n gave me a mobile number n said, call him sir, he will solve your problem,
I asked him if it was their sub service engineer or some tie up fellow, his tone went very low n said "yes sir".
I was fed up.
I went to X basement n made a call to d number n guess what?
It's that fucker in d front desk.
He offered me to get the job done for 2k, he told me he does all kinds of services n crap ,but he doesn't give bill or warranty shit.
Got into an argument, cos once a non service Centre engineer tampers the inner casing, sometimes they refuse warranty.
I clearly realized this bastard was playing with me, I went upstairs, submitted d form without asking anyone. Got d job done in under 25 mins for 2500/-.
Bill was essential for me since it means authenticity.
I also spoke to their branch head on that issue, he was out of words . he couldn't comment at all.

Upvote 0
Galaxy core , i also ordered one for wife from snapdeal. if you got sbi card 1k cheaper current offer on snapdeal.

a5 dual core processor but from qualcomm, enough for social networking and light gaming.
already one relative using it. didn't ordered moto g coz it quite thick 11+mm core is 9mm.

remember girl prefer looks over the processor.

Upvote 0
I forgot to update here. Bought q1010i. yes I know its xolo. Iam also uncomfortable gifting xolo phones but I felt it represents best value for money. Lumias are outdated and moto G has mediocre camera. and kitkat is guaranteed to this phone. Atleast according to Xolo.
Samsung phones lag anyway after 2~3 months especially those who don't perform regular maintainance of their phones so I decided against samsung.

Upvote 0

Back