Pixellation in some channels

I was telling the same like you right from the start when I bought Tata Sky. These members still claim they are of DVD quality :wall: Worst they compare it with C band :wall: I have C band dishes and I can say that they are much much better than what we see on Tatasky. By far Sun dth has lowest pixelations and lesser number of channels. Offcourse it has more channels in Tamil so no complaints.

Those planning to buy Tata Sky will need to wait for offers from newer players. but can they match atleast tata sky standards. will they dissapoint us?is there any1 who is getting actual DVD quality pics and CD quality sound.all my tv sets have " A/V stereo option".which channels have most pixellisation?How about dd dth, sun direct, and dish tv. which has the most less pixellization?

I agree that Video quality of ZEE channels is not a DVD quality (can probably say VCD quality :rofl:). But never saw pixellation on any channels. Also many people are mentioning Sony MAX. Is it during IPL matches or during movies too. Because I am watching IPL matches on Setanta Sports in UK and I can also see some amount of pixellation during IPL matches :( and also Video quality also not that good. So can Tata Sky be really blamed :ashamed:

I agree that Video quality of ZEE channels is not a DVD quality (can probably say VCD quality :rofl:). But never saw pixellation on any channels. Also many people are mentioning Sony MAX. Is it during IPL matches or during movies too. Because I am watching IPL matches on Setanta Sports in UK and I can also see some amount of pixellation during IPL matches :( and also Video quality also not that good. So can Tata Sky be really blamed :ashamed:

I get Setmax on Cband and there is not much pixellation. Some what better. But even it is not DVD quality :D

Those planning to buy tata sky will need to wait for offers from newer players. but can they match atleast tata sky standards. will they dissapoint us?

is there any1 who is getting actual DVD quality pics and CD quality sound.

all my tv sets have " A/V stereo option".

which channels have most pixellisation?

How about dd dth, sun direct, and dish tv. which has the most less pixellization?

Sun Direct has less pixellisation until now. Next comes is DD dth. Then comes Tatasky. Last in Dish tv. But when I checked Reliance it is no better than Tatasky. I was able to see it only for some time and they were testing at that time. Don't know how it looks now.

I was wondering since MPEG4 compresses even more resulting in more space, will BIGTV have more pixellation. same for sundirect also!!:confused:

I was wondering since MPEG4 compresses even more resulting in more space, will BIGTV have more pixellation. same for sundirect also!!:confused:

No. It means more efficient without loosing clarity. That is why newer versions are developed for.

I am watching matches on Supersport and ART Prime time. no pixelation to me too.and to me no advertisement breaks too :thumbsup:

maybe some problem with max or ts.

Setmax on C band- I guess u mean cable :rofl:

I have a spare decoder to watch it :thumbsup: No need to depend upon cable. Another thing the original feed was FTA for few days which I got and it was better as no Advertisements in it. Can see the Cheerleaders without ad break :rofl:

Back