plan change/migration info needed

• Thread starter Thread starter ndauvbieny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,143

ndauvbieny

ISP
mtnl
hi i am on combo 550 ul and mtnl has introduced a new plan " 550 unlimited non-combo" i want to change my plan to the new 550 non-combo
please tell me whether i have to pay all the charges related to new connection again ?? activation + testing etc... ?? what are additional costs for plan change ?
those who have gone for plane change /migration ,please reply ... thanks

Since you already have an existing connection there are no charges for plan change.

i talked to customer care . They told that i cannot change to non-combo 550 :o stating that i am already on the same plan( dsl_550 combo_ul ) :P but speed profiles of 550 combo and non-combo are completely different !!! 2 mbps at night is not at all used by me .,instead i would like to get 1 mbps throughout the day ,but it won't happen :(aargh!! we should also be given a chance to choose one of the 550 plans available. not " redefined" enough for me :( guys, any suggestions ??

ampli said:
selfcare portal complaint system works now ?
no i tried to change my plan through selfcare portal but same thing happened . error cropped up .. it said " dear customer please kindly select some other plan. you try to change same plan which you have already " :(

Back