plan changed but not the speed

• Thread starter Thread starter hitmes23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,426

hitmes23

ISP
MTNL
hi i changed my plan 2 849 mu and still getting speed of 256 placed at least 40 complaints what to do problem in south mumbaithanks 4 the help:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

well it takes a while they say for them to change speeds.

hi i changed my plan 2 849 mu and still getting speed of 256 placed at least 40 complaints what to do problem in south mumbai

Do a hard reset on ur modem and reconfigure everything. It works.

woah thnx jpskalsi Ill try that I too have the exact same problem. Placed 15-20 complaints to no avail.....went to MTNL office myself twice :wall: , still nothing.......I hope this worksEdit: Ahem that didnt work.....By reconfigure everything u meant just the router settings/configuration rite??

call on 24361221 this is the tel no. of the main server office from where the speed problem is corrected...even i had changed my plan in april and i was told that it wud be done from 1st may..it was done but i wasnt getting the speed...after giving a lots of complains i finally got this no. from 1504...this no. is often busytry calling this no. again and again and if they pick it up and if there is a problem frm ther side they will definately rectify it.

Back