Plan Changed but Speed not increased

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
I applied for plan change of my MTNL Broadband connection from 2mbps Unlimited @ 1500 to 4mbps Limited at 1749.
Plan Change was done next day itself and Static IP was allocated day before yesterday. But it has been a week i am still getting speed of 1.6 mbps.
What could be wrong and where to complain ?

That list is already present on their website but its hard to identify which DGM or GM looks after which area and what issue.
But anyways, after 15-16 rounds of call with MTNL CC , got the number of DGM office and Prabhadevi office and the lady speaking ENGLISH on the other side assured me that there is some fault at local level and they are directing the case to Engineer.
So, i think i have to wait till monday for next level of excalation.

In bsnl at least the plan change takes effect from the beginning of the next month. Not sure about mtnl.

In MTNL , it got changed within 48 hours.

IndianMascot said:
That list is already present on their website but its hard to identify which DGM or GM looks after which area and what issue.
But anyways, after 15-16 rounds of call with MTNL CC , got the number of DGM office and Prabhadevi office and the lady speaking ENGLISH on the other side assured me that there is some fault at local level and they are directing the case to Engineer.
So, i think i have to wait till monday for next level of excalation.
Yes their site does give some email-id's but the list I was pointing to was copied by me from their old site (that list is no longer available,its also available here in the wiki). If you see in that thread I have mentioned that you dont have to always write to the area people, you can write directly to the GM/DGM (Broadband, who sit in Prabhadevi) or higher up to get results hence the above post.

[color=#ff0000;]Update :[/color] Just now checked and found that its updated to 4 mbps. That's impressive. :pleasantry:

Back