Planning to buy new tablet

• Thread starter Thread starter karan93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 19,625

karan93

ISP
Tata Indicom
Hey Guyzzzz,I am planning to buy a new tablet having a budget of about Rs.25,000. Can u'll guyzz please suggest me something new in the market?????

@Volcano619I am a conservative fella at heart :) All my purchases are need based rather than wants.I can easily afford an iPad 4th generation with retina display, but that doesn't mean I go ahead and buy one :DHave mailed the seller at ebay again regarding the bump in price. Let me see what his response is.

Upvote 0
@Volcano619

I am a conservative fella at heart :) All my purchases are need based rather than wants.

I can easily afford an iPad 4th generation with retina display, but that doesn't mean I go ahead and buy one :D

Have mailed the seller at ebay again regarding the bump in price. Let me see what his response is.
True... :)
But if there are things that even the Ipad doesn't offer..there is no meaning..is it ??

Upvote 0
Will pick up one in person when I visit my Mumbai home in the last week of Jan 2013, agar zinda raha to :)It should be a lot cheaper that way.. no shipping charges can check the tablet in person. Only thing is towait for over a month!

Upvote 0
@volcano619 - you own an Ainol tablet right? Any problems? My friend is interested in buying one. Does Ainol release any firmware updates?

Upvote 0
@volcano619 - you own an Ainol tablet right? Any problems? My friend is interested in buying one. Does Ainol release any firmware updates?
No problems so far..Lots off support available for it..You can use the Stock ROM if you want..Ainol itself releases updates..but if you want you can get a custom ROM!!
Support for Ainol products.. :)
Firmware / Development - SlateDroid.com

Upvote 0
okay and which is the best one in terms of features and custom ROM support in a 10k budget. they seem to have so many models.

Edit: Wow, there is an Android 4.2 ROMavailable as well. Impressive.

Upvote 0
Yea i know..right now im downloading it...will flash it and see...:D
CyanogenMod is the best...and theres Double stuff Custom ROM..both are good..But CyanogenMod has regular updates!!
For 10K i would suggest Ainol Flame...But if he wants a 10" then theres rumours that Ainol has released a 10" model..you may wanna check that out too..
Heres the indian retail store for Ainol products...But don't buy from this site..he sells his products via ebay too...You might know why im saying this!! :)

Ainol India - Sellers of Ainol Novo Tablets in India

Upvote 0

Back