Planning to buy new tablet

• Thread starter Thread starter karan93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 19,625

karan93

ISP
Tata Indicom
Hey Guyzzzz,I am planning to buy a new tablet having a budget of about Rs.25,000. Can u'll guyzz please suggest me something new in the market?????

Android 4.2.1 is quite smooth BTW!! :)

Upvote 0
My tab2 is running 4.1.2 paranoid android(only for the tablet mode or else aokp feels better.)

Project Butter FTW!
You should try Cyanogenmod too..it has both tablet and phablet mode..!!

Upvote 0
Finally took the plunge and ordered a Kindle 4th Gen Wifi along with a scratchguard yesterday from Croma online.It should be in my hands within seven working days. The e-ink 167ppi screen was what stole the deal. Amazon Kindlestore Indiahas some pretty good deals on ebooks too. The battery life on the kindle would be far better than any tablet I could lay my hands on.Will check out the ainol next month if I feel like it .. For now atleast my book reading woes have been taken care of!

Upvote 0
the display on nexus 7 is practically ruined after i applied the xtremeguard film on it. it's so bad that i am tempted to remove it and use the tablet without any guard. the issues are not so apparent on the phone. but very much on the tablet :\

Upvote 0
2 bubbles. :D they were not there at the time of installation. i was very pleased with it. but after 24 hours, two of them have emerged out of nowhere :D

Upvote 0
Croma backend shows my shipment has been dispatched yesterday. However tracking details are missing.Had to call their call-center to get the details. They have shipped via aramex :P If only they had updatedthe details in the backend. Looks like I'm spoilt by flipkart!The consignment is still lying at the Mumbai Hub. Might take a few days before I get my Kindle in my hands.

Upvote 0
The tablet is lying in Bangalore. Status on aramex says it's out of Delivery area.That would be!! I am in another city that is 350 km from Bangalore!Called the customer call center. The chap who answered says he's aware that I live in a different city andthey had handed over the delivery to an associate. Surprisingly they do not have any contact no. of the associate. I was assured that my package will reach me either today or tomorrow.Knowing the horror stories that abound on Facebook, twitter and the web about aramex, it's a wonderthat they are still in business.Hoping for the best. Lets see if the "overnight" delivery package is delivered in 5 working days or not!

Upvote 0

Back