• Thread starter Thread starter icycool25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,926

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
ISP
BSNL Broadband 750 UL @ Rs.500 pm
Hi All,Just wanted to share an update about the Platinum Plus pack. As we all know that the old Platinum pack has been withdrawn, Platinum Plus takes over its place. So here are some merits and demerits of the pack :Plus points :* Offers more channels at the same price of Platinum pack (Rs.350) -Nat Geo WildFox CrimeMovies NowNeo CricketNeo SportsTen CricketUTV BindassMinus points :* Removes the most viewed sports channels from the pack & users needs to buy an Add On worth Rs.40 to watch the same - ESPNStar SportsStar Cricket* Users needs to buy an Add On worth Rs.33 to watch UTV Bindass Movies and UTV Action. Ironically, users are actually paying twice for UTV Bindass as this channel is included in the Platinum Plus pack as well.Thanks !*N.B* : Let me clarify that I am not an official representative of Dish TV, I am just sharing pieces of information as and when required and I am not here to promote any brand/company.

*N.B* : Let me clarify that I am not an official representative of Dish TV, I am just sharing pieces of information as and when required and I am not here to promote any brand/company.

Don't worry about that. There are folks who think anyone praising something from a brand / outlet they don't like has to be paid by that outlet. Isn't always necessary. Had that been the case the same can be said of folks criticising that they have been paid by rival brands to criticise

Back