Please post your DL, UL and ping to Airtel BB Noida server on speedtest.net

this is great. How much you get when you are doing it on stock router given by airtel?

@Rickysin thank you brother, LCO or non LCO?
Non-lco. I use to get around 650+ speed when users in my area were less. But now it’s all congested. I can’t even take 300 mbps connection now as speeds don’t go above 250 mbps on average. So shifted to 200 mbps plan which works perfectly fine.

i also tried gigabit plan and same story. Less users full speed. More users less speed

@Rickysin so this is also an issue now. When users increase, you start getting less speeds. Have you reported this to Airtel? What is the solution of this issue because in near future we all are going to be having all neighbours having airtel and jio fiber. Wont it become same as mobile internet?

Airtel local engineers said that all slots are full due to which i am getting less speed as most users are either on 200 mbps or 300 mbps plan. and they can only move me to another olt which is 300 mtrs away from my house but that will increase the risk for wire cuts so i said no to it.

Alright. And what's the case of jio fiber? I have heard they use 10 gig olts.

@Rickysin so this is also an issue now. When users increase, you start getting less speeds. Have you reported this to Airtel? What is the solution of this issue because in near future we all are going to be having all neighbours having airtel and jio fiber. Wont it become same as mobile internet?
Also no one in my area is taking jio fiber . Their DP box is only have 2 user connections out of 12 from last 2 years haha. All have either airtel or netplus or connect broadband.

Each distribution box is connected to different OLTs? I meant to ask, no two dbs have same olt?

Back