Please post your DL, UL and ping to Airtel BB Noida server on speedtest.net

Jio is pretty good here in my city and they are doing good too. I can see 4 poles from my house having dp boxes installed, and all of them are full. I tried jio, it was good, no major issues but couldnt help myself to shift from airtel to jio.

Jio is pretty good here in my city and they are doing good too. I can see 4 poles from my house having dp boxes installed, and all of them are full. I tried jio, it was good, no major issues but couldnt help myself to shift from airtel to jio.
I have used jio fiber . It was good. No downtime. Full speed all the time. Good pings but only issue was low speed on most of the websites like github, aws etc. routing issue probably few years back

Only one thing which tells me to get jio is that jio can provide me more than 300mbps speed but airtel cant. Idk when they will remove our 300mbps restriction. BTW when I was on 300mbps plan on airtel fiber, I didnt get full speeds on servers such as exictel, sikka broadband, airtel broadband delhi, spectra etc. This is because of congestion from airtel's side?

I ran multiple tests on speedtest.net but I rarely got 320mbps+. Also on fast.com max was 320download and 270 upload.

Only one thing which tells me to get jio is that jio can provide me more than 300mbps speed but airtel cant. Idk when they will remove our 300mbps restriction. BTW when I was on 300mbps plan on airtel fiber, I didnt get full speeds on servers such as exictel, sikka broadband, airtel broadband delhi, spectra etc. This is because of congestion from airtel's side?
Routing issue to those servers i guess

Back