Please suggest a 4G smartphone with 2 GB RAM and other good specifications at around 3k to 6k price

• Thread starter Thread starter Shashank80
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 4,488

Shashank80

ISP
MTNL Freedom 800
Can anyone suggest me a good 4G smartphone with 2 GB RAM, good camera (around 13MP rear and 8MP front), 5.5 inch display, 1.3 GHz+ processor and 2500mah - 3000 mah battery life and good specifications also compatible with Reliance JIO and other Indian 4G networks in the price range of Rs. 3000 to Rs 6000.

I have seen some on the net but am confused. One on my mind is the new Swipe Elite 3 4G which has only 5 inch display but I hear that they are planning to launch a new one with 5.5 inch Display and better camera this March. Is it good? Or any other better one?

Please advise as I am planning to buy a new one this Holi. Good, if big portals launch big Holi discount offers also.

Last edited:
Yes Redmi phones are nice and much better than Xolo

(except it does not have gorilla glass - so need to have tampered glass. WHich costs about 150Rs)

I wanted to buy redmi3s prime from last 3-4 days. Its unavailable on flipkart, Amazon, MI.
Its available with some third party sellers on ebay but its price more than on flipkart.
When will this damn thiing be available for order ?

Cant believe in such a cut throat market xiomi is still doing flash sells.

And how are Swipe phones? Swipe has launched Swipe Elite Sense with 3GB RAM , 13 MP+8MP Camera 2500 mAh Li-On battery, 5 inch HD Display and Internal memory of 32 GB with Expandable memory upto 128 GB priced at 7499 on Flipkart yesterday.

How much talk time and standby time would 2500 mAh battery in it give before recharging? Any idea? It is priced on a bit higher side. However, is it comparable or better than Xolo 2x (3 GB) and Redmi 3s. And what about Lyf Wind 3?

2500mah might not be enough if you plan to use Jio. Dad's battery life dropped by a complete day after I added the Jio SIM on his phone lol. Earlier it was easily lasting 2.5 day now I have to charge it every second day.

and i am pretty sure no one here would recommend lyf phone. you might want to consider waiting for moto g5 pricing. it would not be in this segment but should be a well priced phone with the same camera sensor as the pixel iirc.

Back